Are you clear about your employees Key Performance Indicators ?
Do you have the right metrics ?
What are you measuring ?
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are the backbone of business. They are the used to help businesses understand whether their business is on the right track, and, if not, more easily identify where to make improvements and focus more attention. The aim of a KPI is to bring about improvement.
But with the amount of data that businesses and organisations generate, it is important to choose the right measures and indicators. KPIs must be aligned with the overall company strategy and objectives.
Get them right and business performance will improve.
Get them wrong and you can have people focused on delivering results that has no overall positive impact on the business.
We help our clients:
- align their organisational structure, roles and people to their strategic goals
- define core processes and outcomes in the business that are mission critical and nice to have
- calibrate performance plans and performance dashboards to reflect business goals and KPI’s
- establish reporting mechanisms from frontline to board level
- conduct performance planning and appraisal meetings
- performance manage under performers